- Who we are
- How we collect information
- What we use your information for
- Sharing your information
- Cookies and Traffic data
- Your information
- Security and storage of information
- Other Sites
- when you register for an account on our website; this will include your name, address, email address and telephone number.
- place an order for products on our website, this will include your name, address, contact details (including telephone number and email address).
- complete online forms, take part in surveys, write posts on any message boards, post any blogs, enter any competitions or prize draws, or participate in any other interactive areas that appear on our website or which we offer to you from time to time
- contact us via online contact forms, email or post
- visit or browse our website, this will include information about your website visit or use of our products or services using cookies or similar technologies (as described in section 5 below).
We may share your information with:
- our suppliers and distributes, to enable the fulfilment of your order. This includes you Name, address and items ordered, along with your personalisation request.
- with third party businesses with whom we are collaborating to provide a service to you, so that this service can be provided; especially payment processing companies (e.g. SagePay, PayPal ect). We encourage you to read any third party´s privacy policies.
- third parties which supply services to us or which process information on our behalf (for example, payment providers and website hosts where relevant). These third parties may have incidental access to your information, but we will ensure that they keep your information secure and do not use it for their own purposes.
8. Security and storage of information:
We will keep your information secure by taking appropriate technical and organisational measures against its unauthorised or unlawful processing and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage.