All products carry a production time and this varies depending on the product type.
Please check the production times for each product on the relevant page for more information.
Production and dispatch times for our gifts are based on a Monday to Friday service only and does not include weekends and bank holidays.
Please be aware that during busy times it may take longer to produce your order.
Please double check your address and postcode carefully.
Should you provide incorrect postage details, then you are liable for the full cost of re-issuing your order and are not entitled to a refund.
Dispatched within 5 days: Ceramic and Printed Glass.
Whilst we make every effort to deliver goods on the day we specify, we cannot guarantee delivery on that day or accept liability for deliveries made outside this timescale. We cannot accept liability for out of pocket expenses or other costs incurred due to failed or delayed deliveries.
we will not be held liable for any late deliveries if delays occur by causes beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation:-
(b) severe weather conditions;
(c) industrial dispute;
(d) strike or labour disputes
- Check with your neighbours, in case the items were left with them (see Royal Mail’s Delivery Policy below)
- Check with your local sorting office (in case a ‘Something for you’ card was not left or is misplaced)
- We ask that you allow 14 working days from dispatch, for the items to be delivered by Royal Mail.
- After the above has been completed, contact ourselves and we will be able to replace or refund the items.
- Please double check your address and postcode carefully.
- Should you provide incorrect postage details, then you are liable for the full cost of re-issuing your order and are not entitled to a refund.
If an item is delivered to a neighbouring property a ‘Something for you’ card should be posted through the addressee’s letter-box telling them this.
Any household who would prefer not to have any items delivered to a neighbour can opt-out of the service by contacting Royal Mail http://www.royalmail.com/delivery-neighbour/faqs/faqs.